Friday, March 26, 2021

K-On the movie

And this week's Friday night movie has been... K-On the movie!


Original image located here. Accessed 26th March 2021

Yes, it's another trip to the anime well - and again, it's one prompted by my now wife-to-be.
Mind you, the last three movies I've watched have been action movies so nothing wrong with having some levity.
I can't say I'm a fan of K-On: I tried watching the first season but it didn't work for me. But on Kiera's recommendation I had a shot at the second season and now this: the movie which effectively closes the series.

As is often the case with movies based on popular TV series, this is one for the fans. If you liked the series, good news! You get to see these characters doing more of the same only it's stretched out to under two hours! But if you didn't like the series, well, you're going to be lost. And confused. And, dare I say, frustrated.
So in the end, those on board the K-On train will love it. Those not on board will find little to change their opinion. And the world will continue turning.
Still, at least the movie included 'Gohan wa Okazu '.

No comments:

Post a Comment