Friday, March 16, 2018

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

And this week's Friday night movie has been.....Pride & Prejudice and Zombies!


Original image located here. Accessed 16th March 2018

Well that was......something.
Okay seriously, I went into this expecting it to be completely stupid but somehow, against the odds, it isn't. Sure some of the dialogue is made nonsensical through the filter of zombie references but the appeal of this movie is, for me, it's indecision as to whether this is serious or not.
Prior to seeing this movie, the best comment I heard of it was it's better as a Pride and Prejudice movie than a zombie movie. And honestly? I feel inclined to agree - particularly with the talent involved. I mean, where else can you have Doctor Who exchanging lines with Cersei Lannister and Tywin Lannister?

No comments:

Post a Comment