Friday, September 2, 2016

A Bug's Life

And this weeks Friday night movie has been.....A Bug's Life!


Original image located here. Accessed 9th September 2016

I admit it: I've ever seen this movie before. I do recall, when this was originally screened in cinemas, seeing Antz instead and enjoying that movie. But I never got around to seeing A Bug's Life. Maybe it was the similarities between the two that made me suspicious. But no matter: I've now seen A Bug's Life and.....

...Yeah it wasn't bad.
I have to say this straight up: The Circus Bugs really made this movie. They were so funny, so entertaining and work off of each other that they pretty much stole the show. But that's it: The rest of the movie I found kinda under par (for Pixar). I did get some enjoyment out of the movie but it's no Inside Out. ("Binnnng Boonnnngggggg!!!!!!!!!!!")

No comments:

Post a Comment