Friday, November 3, 2017

Thor Ragnarok

And this week's Friday night movie has been.....Thor Ragnarok!


Original image located here. Accessed 3rd November 2017

It's better than Dark World.

Ok seriously. I may not be the first to think that after Dark World flopped but I was curious to see if Marvel could learn from their missteps. in addition, the success of Wonder Woman also raises the issue to see if Marvel will step up their game.

Personally, i really enjoyed this movie. It has been noted that Thor is always upstaged by Loki in HIS OWN MOVIE but here, Thor finally comes into his own. But still, i have to admit Cate Blanchett steals the show.
So yeah, this was a lot of fun and definite a contender for a top tier posie in the MCU hierarchy. In fact, in my next RPG, I'm definitely using the line "Point me in the direction of whose arse I have to kick!"

No comments:

Post a Comment