Friday, October 27, 2017

The Quiet Family

And this week's Friday night movie has been.....The Quiet Family!


Original image located here. Accessed 27th October 2017

Has anyone heard of this? It's a Korean film from 1998 which piqued my interest largely it through it described as a hybrid of Fawlty Towers and the Addams Family. Sounds like a bonkers idea if ever I did hear one - I'm in!
Now I will be the first to admit my sense of humour can be best described as pitch-black so this movie would be a natural fit right?

Well to be honest I didn't find this movie a laugh-a-minute funny movie or a horrific movie. No, i found it more bizarre. Okay so the situation is strange and the comedy very black but somehow, this comes across as more tame than the stuff I've seen previously.
Can't win 'em all

No comments:

Post a Comment