Friday, November 4, 2016

Raging Bull

And this week's Friday night movie has been.....Raging Bull!

 Original image located here. Accessed 4th November 2016


Once again, I have myself facing down one of THOSE movies: A movie widely regarded as one of the greatest movies of all time that it comes across as intimidating. Will I like this or not? How will i address a rate of expectation that can't possibly be reached?

Well to be honest I'm not sure if i can add anything that hasn't been already said about this movie: It's the anti-Rocky, it's Robert de Niro's show, the >direction is top notch, the cinematography gripping, the fighting brutal and the drama compelling.

But I will say at least I now know where Ant-Man (in Civil War) got the phrase "I'm the Boss! I'm the Boss! I'm the Boss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment