Friday, February 4, 2022

The Muppet Movie

And this week's Friday night movie has been... The Muppet Movie!


Original image located here. Accessed 2nd February 2022

It's a been a childhood favourite for many people but I have never, in my thirty nine years of existence, gotten around to seeing it. Well, time to rectify this I would think!
Time has certainly been kind to this movie. Over forty years later and this is still very entertaining with the jokes on point, the technical and practical effects being impressive and the heart. It's pretty much the Muppets doing their shtick and proving that what they do on TV can translate to the big screen with ease (and thus justifying the numerous movies that followed in it's wake).
I mean hey, it's the Muppets: You can't go wrong, right?
And it says a lot that I can still enjoy this movie even when I'm on the wrong end of my thirties XD

Oh and new friendship goal: Learn the words to Moving Right Along so i can sing it in the car with some other like-minded people.

No comments:

Post a Comment